Refuge helps our college students become the next generation leaders of God's family by providing them an opportunity to engage the Gospel in community through worship music and Biblical teaching.
Refuge is our weekly large group Bible study for college students where we gather to sing, listen to Jesus, and then, do what he says. During the school year Refuge is at 7pm on Wednesday nights in the sanctuary.
Winter 2017-2018 Schedule
- November 29th - Colossians Wrap Up
- December 6th - Faith and Family Night (TAC)
- December 13th - Caroling in the Quad
- December 20th - No Refuge (Christmas Break)
- December 27th - No Refuge (Christmas Break)
- January 3rd - *New Sermon Series* - Life Goals
- January 10th - Life Goals (Speaker: Central Asia Missionaries)
- January 17th - Life Goals (Speaker: Tim and Jennifer Connelly)
- January 24th - Life Goals (Speaker: TBD)
- January 31st - Life Goals (Speaker: Kathy Nelson)
- February 7th - Life Goals (Speaker: Steven and Maxy Blaney)
- February 14th - Beach Reach Testimonies and Prayer
- February 21st - Last Refuge of the Quarter!!!
- February 28th - No Refuge (Spring Break)