• Our Messages were the same. We give them one key Biblical Truth each week and work together to make sure they’ve GOT IT!
• Our Priorities were the same. We make sure our calendars aren’t filled with things that don’t allow family to be a priority. We agree that the most valuable thing we can give to our children is a strong spiritual foundation.
• Our Goals were the same. We set the same spiritual goals for our children. Goals that would equip them with the tools they need to grow into Godly young men & women.
Tools to Help Us Build Stronger Families
• Monthly Parent’s Night Out (2nd Friday of each Month/Event listed on Facebook for info
& sign up)
• Quarterly Parenting Summit (Sunday mornings @ 9:00 a.m.)
9:00 am Small Groups (birth - 6th grade)
10:30 am -Extended Care (Birth-K), 1st-6th Grade: Kids Worship
5:00pm -Child Care (birth –3)
Children's Choir (September - December)
PreK-6th grade, join us for children's choir at 5pm on Sunday nights! The children will preform their choir musical on Dec. 10th. A $30 fee includes dinner each night.
TeamKID ( January-May 2018)
For children PreK- 6th grade,Teamkid is a fun, recreation-based club for kids! TeamKID balances high-energy activities and games with high-impact Bible lessons, Scripture memorization, and life application.$30 fee a quarter. Includes dinner for the child.
6:00-7:00 pm Childcare Provided for Prayer Service (Birth-3rd Grade)
6:30 – 7:30 pm. Kids Club :PreK -K @ 6:30 and 1st-3rd @ 7 pm. multipurpose room.
6:00-7:30 pm Life Group for Preteens @ Ms Sandra's Home
***To Sign Up for an event: simply go to the event tab at the top menu and select the event you wish to sign up for.
Click here to download a copy of our Children/Preschool Policy Manuel.